Enjoy a magical 1-hour guided tour of Venice from its waterways, gliding through centuries of history. In your gondola you’ll travel along the Grand Canal and smaller inner canals, with an informative guide who will tell you about the history of the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- French, Italian, English, Spanish, German
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide 15 minutes before the activity at Santa Maria del Giglio gondola station, Campiello Traghetto 2467, next to Hotel Gritti Palace. Your guide will be holding a sign with your name on it. Late arrivals or no shows will not be issued a refund. By vaporetto: Take the no. 1 boat and get off at Santa Maria Del Giglio. Walk down Calle Gritti until you reach a small square with a church in front of you and a well. Turn left passing by the well and the restaurant and walk back down the street to the Grand Canal and the gondola park. By foot: From St. Mark’s Square go under the arches and head towards the Correr Museum, taking the last arch on the left side of the square, make your way onto Calle Larga XXII Marzo. Continue along, passing the church on your left, and cross the bridge near the gondola park in front of Hotel Bauer. Continue to the end of the street which bears left and then right, cross over the small bridge and into the small square (continue as above).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Oversize luggage
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note:
- It is a little difficult to get on and off the gondola so you must take this into account when booking. As a result this tour is not recommended for people who have difficulties walking
- If you weigh more than 150 kilos you will be counted as 2 persons on the gondola due to the weight distribution
- There is space for up to 5 people plus the guide on the gondola