Starting in Saint Mark’s Square, this atmospheric walking tour will then whisk you away from the crowded streets into the treasure filled pockets of the Castello area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- German, Spanish, English, French
Select participants and date
Meet at Calle larga de l’Ascension 1256 - 30124 next to the post office San Marco (opposite side of the Saint Marks Basilica). Look for the yellow sign "Meeting point" on the wooden kioskOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is an external walking tour only
- Check-in will be 15 minutes prior to the booked tour starting time
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- You should wear comfortable walking shoes
- The walking tour will take place rain or shine
- Children are free up to 5 years, from 6 they pay the full ticket (ID required)