Discover Venice and the island of Murano's top sights with a scenic hop-on hop-off boat tour and an audio guide. Visit a glassworks factory and watch a glass blowing demonstration.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- from first activation
- Host or greeter
- English, Italian, French, German
- Audio guide included
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia to begin your self-guided audio tour. Look for a red and white Venetiana boat. Itinerary: Stop 1. Santa Lucia or Tronchetto: Departure from Santa Lucia (from 9.30 AM every hour ) or Tronchetto (from 9.40 AM every hour) Stop 2. St. Mark: Departure from St. Mark to Murano (from 12 AM every hour) Stop 3. Murano: Departure for Santa Lucia (from 2.30 PM every hour)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- Please bring your own set of headphones so you can listen to the audio guides
- For groups/families, your QR code will grant you access and audio guides for as many persons as requested in the booking
- To access your Audioguides, you have to download the Pop Guide APP from your Apple or Android store
- Our stops:
- LINE A: S. Lucia railway station (in front of KFC restaurant) – Tronchetto (in front of Flixbus Stop) – San Marco (in front of Royal Gardens) – Murano (in front of Ellegi Murano Glass) – Zattere (Fodamenta Zattere al Ponte Longo) – Tronchetto –S. Lucia railway station.