Discover the wonders of Venice with an expert tour guide. Visit Doge’s Palace and Saint Mark’s Basilica, enjoy a romantic gondola ride along the Grand Canal and its minor waterways.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- German, Italian, English, French, Spanish
Select participants and date
10:30 AM: For Doge's Palace and St. Mark's Basilica, meet your guide at the brown wooden newsstand with the yellow sign with "Meeting Point" written on it, Calle Larga de l'Ascension, St. Mark’s Square, in front of the Post Office. The activity provider's representative will be holding a sign with "tour" written on it. 3:45 PM: For the gondola ride, meet back at the Assistance Point in St. Mark's Square. This is the big grey newsstand with a sign that says "Venice Tours - Assistance Point."Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
- In the case of exceptionally poor weather and high or low tides, the gondola ride will be canceled. The gondola fee will be refunded.
- During the gondola ride participants will listen to the guide with help of the audio guide.
- Live commentary on the gondola will be in Italian and English. Other languages are available on the app.
- In the case of unplanned church services, or during days of exceptionally high tide, access to Saint Mark's Basilica may not be possible. In this case, you may be offered an alternate tour, or choose to take the tour another day.
- You will receive an email after booking with the codes to download the gondola commentary.
- There is a time gap between the Doge's Palace and Saint Mark's Basilica guided tour, and the gondola ride, which begins at 4:00 PM.
- Due to security reasons, luggage and big bags are not allowed inside the Basilica.