Make the most of your time in Venice by visiting the neighboring city of Verona on a day trip. Travel by train and enjoy a guided walking tour of Verona and discover the city's most iconic landmarks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet your guide inside the Santa Lucia Station, by the Relaxation & Coffee shop. The guide will be holding a sign saying Amigo Tours.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Once you arrive in Verona you will be taking a full walking tour of the city
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Wheelchair users or people with reduced mobility may not take this tour
- This tour is run bilingually, simultaneously in English and Spanish