Experience the magnificent Doge's Palace in Venice through a small-group guided tour. Discover the highlights of this iconic palace with skip-the-line entry tickets and see its rich artistic treasures.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- German, English
Select participants and date
Meet in Saint Mark’s Square near the waterfront by the two large columns. Your guide will be under the one with the winged lion on top. Your guide will have a signboard that says the name of the local partner on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- High tide in Venice can cause delays in entering the Doge's Palace and the palace authority may decide to suspend pre-reserved priority access, especially around October, November, and December
- If you take the 2:00 PM tour, the Correr Museum will be closed before your tour finishes, so you will receive tickets for the next day
- Please note that carrying any type of weapon or sharp objects, such as a knife, is not allowed for this tour