Explore a lesser-known side of Venice by joining a walking tour of the Jewish Ghetto led by an expert guide. Discover landmarks and stories that deepen your understanding of the city's Jewish history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Jewish Museum is under restoration and is closed for visits
- Inside visit to the Synagogues is only included if you choose the correct option
- The synagogue tour is an extra hour at 1 PM after the ghetto walk from 10 AM - 12 PM, or before the same walk from 2 - 4 PM
- The Synagogue tour is delivered by the Jewish Museum
- If you choose the option with the synagogue tour, we will send their entrance tickets to you directly. You can either print them or use them on your smart device