Explore the famous opera house of La Fenice on a 45-minute guided tour. See one of the most iconic monuments of Venice and learn more about its rich history and place on the Italian cultural scene. Hear about the "bel canto" performances and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
La Fenice Theater (Teatro La Fenice), Campo San Fantin, 1965, Venice. Meeting point is inside the theater, just next to the book shop.Open in Google Maps ⟶