Take a private gondola ride from the St. Mark's Area in Venice and marvel at the most beautiful places in the historic center of the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 30 minutes - 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
- English, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet at the Danieli Gondola Pier, located next to the San Zaccaria “E” Public Transport stop, in front of the Danieli Hotel.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note, all gondolas have a maximum capacity of five people, including children
- The length of the tour is about 30 minutes and is along a standard route, which depends on the option chosen
- Please note that it is possible that someone will not be seated in their desired place, due to organizational and weight distribution reasons
- In case of adverse weather or tidal conditions, the length or route of the tour can be subject to change
- The ride is not guided