Take a private gondola ride from St. Mark's in Venice. Ride for approximately 30 minutes in a group of up to five people, and enjoy the tranquillity of Venice's canals while seeing the famous Rialto Bridge.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 30 minutes - 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Host or greeter
- English, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Bacino Orseolo Gondola Pier, located just behind St. Mark's Square, facing the Hard Rock Cafè.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note, all gondolas have a maximum capacity of five people, including children
- The length of the tour is about 30 minutes and is along a standard route, which depends on the option chosen
- Please note that it is possible that someone will not be seated in their desired place, due to organizational and weight distribution reasons
- In case of adverse weather or tidal conditions, the length or route of the tour can be subject to change
- The ride is not guided