Enjoy Skip-the-line access to St. Mark’s Basilica with a professional guide. You’ll discover the art and architecture of the magnificent cathedral in Venice, which is full of gold and art masterpieces.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 50 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Italian, French, Spanish
Select participants and date
We meet customers in front of Columns of San Marco, Piazza San Marco, 30124 Venezia, IT.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Photography inside
Know before you go
- Photography is not allowed only inside the Cathedral
- The tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide or in case of religious functions (in these cases it can be rearranged or refunded)
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes as there is a moderate amount of walking involved
- Please wear clothes that cover your shoulders and are knee-length to access St Mark’s Basilica, otherwise you might not be allowed in.
- For security reasons sacks, bags or knapsacks are not allowed inside the Basilica
- The storage service is free of charge but please allow sufficient time to do so