Make the most of your time in Venice by visiting the neighboring city of Verona on a day trip. Travel by train and join a guided walking tour visiting its landmarks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet your guide inside the Santa Lucia Station, by the Relaxation & Coffee shop. The guide will be holding a sign saying Amigo Tours.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is a walking tour. You will go from Venice to Verona by train and once there, the tour will be on foot