Discover the best of Verona with a 3-hour walking tour. Your local guide will lead you to the most important sights and teach you all about the city's history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet at Arco dei Gavi (Roman Gavi's Triumphal Arch) at Piazzetta Castelvecchio along Corso Cavour. Your guide will be near the trees on the right side of the arch.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes, as this tour involves a lot of walking, often on uneven sidewalks
- The tour is kid-friendly