Experience memories that last a lifetime on a 3-hour whale watching tour from Victoria, Canada. Climb aboard a state-of-the-art zodiac boat to observe the vast wildlife of the Salish Sea, feeling the spirit of the wild of British Columbia.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the dock level of 950 Wharf Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Food and drinks are available to purchase in the office
- Bags can be stored in the office or in the dry storage boxes under your seat
- This company is Gold certified with Green Tourism Canada, and continually looks for new ways to reduce their carbon footprint and increase green initiatives
- Remember to dress warm as it is always cool on the water
- This tour is unfortunately not available for guests under the age of 6, pregnant women, and those with pre-existing injuries and/or health conditions
- In the event that you are unable to see a whale on your tour, you will be offered a second complimentary whale watching tour