Enjoy a 2.5-hour tour of Schönbrunn Palace and its magnificent gardens with a historian as your guide. Admire the Rococo ambiance of the majestic palace and the Baroque landscape principles of interlaced nature and architecture in the gardens.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the miniature scale model of the palace complex, situated by the main gates opposite the new Visitor Center.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Your guide will help you purchase your tickets.
- Tour guides are professors, doctoral students, historians, journalists, art critics, and published authors.