Discover the history of Jewish Vienna from the Middle Ages, through the 20th century, and up until the present day. Explore the Jewish neighborhoods with your guide and see synagogues, memorials, and cultural monuments.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration options: 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, English
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
1st District, on the corner of Rotenturmstrasse and Schwedenplatz (McDonald's)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Tours operate rain or shine.