Get a combo trip in Vienna with a roundtrip ticket from the airport to the city center by train and a hop-on hop-off bus ticket to see the city's attractions. The ticket also includes a guided audio app.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Turkish, Czech, Dutch, English, French, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Main entrance to the Vienna State Opera.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Hop On Hop Off Audio commentary is available in 16 languages: German, English, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Romanian, Czech, Hungarian, Turkish, Greek, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic
- The busses run every 30 minute daily on at least 3 different tours details to the timetable on www.viennasightseeing.at
- The City Airport Train runs every 30 minutes daily during operating hours Monday through Sunday (including public holidays).
- Timetable: every hour at 07 and 37 minutes past the hour to the airport and every hour at 08 and 39 minutes past the hour to Vienna city centre
- When booking the round trip ticket: The ticket is valid for one person for the round trip
- Children under the age of 15 ride the CAT for free
- Detailed information about which airlines offer City Check-In at the CAT terminal in Wien Mitte can be found on the City Airport Train website - www.cityairporttrain.com