Get into the festive spirit of Christmas on a walking tour of some of Vienna's traditional Christmas markets and see holiday decorations and handicrafts that reflect the season. Warm yourself up with some hot punch and delicious food at the stands.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the Mariahilfer Kirche (Church), Mariahilfer Straße 50, 1060 Vienna. When taking the metro (U3 line), exit at Neubaugasse. Then walk 2 minutes until you see the small Christmas market in front of the church. Here you will see your guide with a yellow umbrella near the entrance of the church.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- The activity's walking distance is around 2 kilometers
- Non-alcoholic drinks are available on request