Explore the imperial city of Vienna on a Segway, a unique and modern form of transportation. Glide by the major attractions, from the State Opera House to the Rathaus, as you enjoy an intimate view of this beautiful city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Bösendorferstraße 5, 1010 WienOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Tours take place regardless of the weather. You will be supplied with rain ponchos and Segways are not affected by rain
- Please be aware that according to the manufacturer’s specification and Austrian law the following restrictions apply for Segways: Minimum age: 12 years; Minimum height: 150 cm; Body weight: between 45 kg and 120 kg. Therefore people who fall below or exceed these limits cannot participate in Segway Tours. Exclusion from a booked tour on account of the restrictions does not qualify for a refund.