Explore everything Vienna has to offer on this guided walking tour. Discover the city's gothic splendor and baroque majesty as you visit sites including the UNESCO World Heritage Old Town.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Norwegian, French, Polish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside the main entrance of the cathedral, they will be holding a yellow umbrella. The nearest subway line to the meeting point is 'Stephansplatz' on the U1 (red) line.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine