The Imperial Carriage Museum Vienna in Schönbrunn Palace invites you to take a walk through the history of Austria. Marvel at the Baroque imperial coach and stroll along the “Sisi Trail” to get to know more about Empress Elisabeth.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Printed voucher required
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Imperial Carriage Museum in Schönbrunn Palace.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Rules for free tickets for tour guides: Only 1 tour guide per group (voucher booking) gets a free entrance ticket if he/ she accompanies the group to the museum
- A group consists of at least 10 persons
- Under 10 persons, the rule of a free ticket does not apply. An additional tour guide or an accompanying person counts as a paying member of the group
- A state certified guide has free entrance