Discover the most beautiful places and landscapes of Lower Austria with a trip to Krems, Spitz, Dürnstein, and Melk with a full-day private transfer.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Polish
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your accommodation in Vienna
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- Boat trip is seasonal, so it can only take place between May and October
- In basic trips: You sightsee each city and sights on your own with instructions from your driver. Only in Melk Abbey, you will have a guide.
- The table reservation at a local restaurant in Melk is optional. You can use it to avoid struggles with finding a proper restaurant without crowds inside