Explore the exhibitions at the KunstHausWien and the Museum Hundertwasser in Vienna. Choose between a single ticket for the permanent exhibitions, a single ticket for the temporary exhibition, or a discount combo ticket for both.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Optional audio guide
- English, German, Russian, Hungarian, Ukrainian, French
- Get to know the exceptional Austrian artist Friedensreich Hundertwasser in the world's largest collection of his works
- Experience the whole range of Hundertwasser's work: from his art and architecture to his ecological commitment
- Visit outstanding temporary exhibitions featuring contemporary photography and ecology
- Enjoy classic Viennese cuisine and Mediterranean delicacies in the green courtyard or in the almost jungle-like café and restaurant
- Access to the Museum Hundertwasser and/or contemporary photography exhibition
- Free access to the current garage exhibition (focus: ecology, sustainability & urbanity)
- An audioguide to the Hundertwasser Museum available for €3.00
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Arriving by public transport: Take the U1 or U4 to Schwedenplatz, continue on the tram line 1 (towards “Prater Hauptallee”) to Radetzkyplatz Take the U3 or U4 to Landstraße/Wien Mitte, continue on the tram line O (towards “Praterstern”) to RadetzkyplatzOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note:
- The first two floors house the permanent exhibition on Friedensreich Hundertwasser. The temporary exhibitions are located on the top two floors.
- You can either visit the permanent exhibition, one of the special exhibitions, or purchase a combo ticket for both.