Discover the history, culture and architecture of Vienna on a guided walking tour. Explore the Old Town, and admire St Stephen’s Cathedral, St Peter’s Church, Imperial Treasury, and Hofburg Palace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Polish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
You'll find the guide holding a card with your name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- Please note that St. Stephen’s Cathedral has limited sightseeing hours, so only the tours with a start time between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm (Mon-Sat) or 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm (Sunday) will be able to enter the church. Please bear this in mind when booking
- Please note that due to Sunday and holiday masses, sightseeing inside the churches may be limited