The Vienna PASS is an all-inclusive sightseeing card that gives you the opportunity to experience the many faces of Vienna. Free admission to many attractions and unlimited hop-on hop-off bus rides.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 - 6 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Pick up your Vienna PASS at the office located at Opernring 3-5, Top no. 17-24, 1010 Vienna. Opening Times: Monday - Sunday: 9 AM – 3 PM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Each attraction can be visited once, although hop-on hop-off access is unlimited
- Please note, your voucher needs to be changed to an actual Vienna PASS at the local partner's service center at Opernring 3-5, 1010 Vienna (opposite the Vienna State Opera House)
- Service center opening hours: Monday-Sunday from 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM