This private Jewish walking tour emphasizes the intellectual, cultural, and artistic flowerings of a remarkable community that has shaped Vienna's history, as well as exploring the darker periods wherein the community was banished from Vienna.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish, Greek, French, Russian
- Pickup included
- • Hotel pickup is offered for hotels within the inner city. Your guide will pick you up directly from your hotel lobby • When booking, please provide your hotel name and address • If your hotel is not in the inner city, the local operator will contact you with an exact meeting location
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date