Find out why more composers have lived in Vienna than in any other city in the world on a private music tour. Discover the stories of the Vienna Boys Choir, the famous State Opera, the "Waltz King" Johann Strauss, and the Austropop legend, Falco.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish, Italian
- Pickup optional
- Your hotel in Vienna inner city "Innere Stadt"
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Your guide will be waiting for you at the fountain on the righthand side of the opera house (if you're facing the front of the opera)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Based on the State Opera's opening hours and tour availabilities, the local partner will let you know at which time your tour will begin