Discover Vienna on a private walking tour with a state licensed professional guide. Dive in for 1-4 hours of city history and learn more about the Roman, Habsburg and Jewish people in Vienna.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Private group
Select participants and date
Hotel pick up only if the hotel is located within ZIP-code zone 1010. For all other ZIP-code zones the meeting point will be on St. Stephens square. Stephansplatz 8A, 1010 Vienna, in front of the "3 – Drei" telecom shop/corner Jasomirgottstrasse. "Stephansplatz" metro station (lines U1, U3)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note:
- Tours take place in all weather conditions and are held in English or German.
- The tour can be booked at other times. Please state an alternative time when booking if desired.