Make history fun on a family-friendly tour of the Baroque courtyards and the Children's Museum of Schonbrunn Palace. Learn through play and let your kids dress up as monarchs from the past!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Pickup optional
- Pickup at your accommodation in Vienna
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of Museum Shop, Schönbrunner Schloßstraße 47, 1130 Wien, Austria (left side of the main entrance)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information.
- Please note that the number of attractions depends on the selected option. Private transportation and Zoo tickets are not included in the 2-hour option.
- The Children's Museum is a part of Schonbrunn Palace but during this tour you will not tour the main exhibition.
- The Children's Museum is ideal for children under the age of 10.
- The Schonbrunn Maze & Labyrinth is open from April to October. When it's closed, you can explore the Schonbrunn Park free of charge or enter Crown Prince Garden or the Orangery (3,20 - 4,50 EUR for entrance).
- The guide will not join you on a visit to the Schonbrunn Zoo. We recommend this attraction for a self-guided visit.
- The 3,5- and 6-hour options include an estimated 1-hour round-trip transfer time between the meeting point and the accommodation address provided when booking.