Pay a sobering visit to the Mauthausen Concentration Camp Memorial from Vienna. Explore the historic premises, visit the new museum and learn all about life in the camp in World War II and after.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
- Audio guide included
- English, Spanish, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at Tourist-Info Wien.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to operate
- The tour concludes at the Vienna State Opera House in downtown Vienna
- Due to the nature of the visit this tour is not recommended for children aged 15 and younger
- Audioguides at Mauthausen Memorial are available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Hebrew, Dutch, Polish, Czech, Russian, Hungarian