Discover one of the United Kingdom's most famous walking routes on this hiking challenge complete with unique terrain and breathtaking views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Challenge yourself to reach the summit of Snowdon
- Traverse the famous Crib Goch ridge
- Take comfort knowing you are in the company of a qualified and experienced guide
- Enjoy a small-group tour for a unique and personalized experience
Challenge yourself to complete the renowned Snowdon Horseshoe route, often described as one of Wales' best ridge walks, in the company of an experienced mountain guide.
Start your adventure with an easy climb from Pen-y-Pass along the Pyg Track before veering off to tackle the exposed ridge of Crib Goch. If you're feeling brave, march confidently along the top of the ridge, or alternatively crawl along on all fours. The pinnacles give you a bit of easy vertical scrambling before the easy walk to Snowdon's summit.
Afterward, descend to the south to the rough, rocky Y Lliwedd with its amazing views back to Crib Goch. Continue down into Cwm Dyli before joining the Miners' Track back to the start.
- Local mountain guide
- Children under 10 years
- People afraid of heights
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Look out for your guide at the entrance to the car park. Parking can be difficult at Pen-y-Pass so it is recommended to leave your car in Llanberis or Nant Peris and use the Snowdon Sherpa service. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.Open in Google Maps ⟶