Visit Kazimierz Dolny, one of Poland's art centers, on a day trip from Warsaw. Follow the Vistula River to this picturesque town and see 3 Crosses Hill, the ruins of a castle, and various churches and synagogues. You may even want to buy local folk art.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Meeting point: your hotel
- Please choose a language of your tour while booking.