Explore the largest former Nazi concentration camp on a 1-day tour of Auschwitz-Birkenau. Learn about one of the darkest chapters in the history of Europe. See the gas chambers and barracks, as you comprehend the enormity of what happened here.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Polish, Italian, Russian, German, French, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your hotel in Warsaw.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- All entrance fees and tickets are included in the ticket price
- You will get a licensed English-speaking tour guide and headsets in the museum
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
- Please check your email. You will get important information from the tour operator via email.
- The guided tour of Auschwitz Birkenau State Museum is approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes long and is conducted according to Auschwitz Birkenau State Museum Rules and Regulations.
- Waiting time in the queue might be extended due to the lack of fast track tickets