Journey from Warsaw by train for a day in the historically diverse city of Lodz. Once the industrial heart of Poland, visit the old factories and modernist architecture where Poles, Jews, Germans and Russians co-existed peacefully before Nazi occupation.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The hour of the trains and the tickets will be sent to you by e-mail. Go to Warsaw central railway station and take the train to Lodz. There will be a guide waiting for you on the platform with a sign with your name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Both the Factory Museum and the Museum of Ksiezy Mlynare are closed on Mondays.
- Please specify the language of your tour upon booking.