Explore the Majdanek Concentration Camp, located close to Lublin. Then, discover the highlights of Lublin, such as the impressive castle, Kazimierz district, and the oldest surviving Jewish cemetery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Pick up and drop off to your hotel in WarsawOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that Lublin Castle and Kozłówka are closed on Mondays
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- Please wear appropriate clothing for the changeable Polish weather