Visit Majdanek Museum established upon the former territory of the Nazi concentration camp in Lublin. Then explore the picturesque Old Town of Lublin with its beautiful houses and magnificent Castle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Pickup included
- The guide will wait for you at the given address within Warsaw. The guide will have a sign with your name on it.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Not recommended for children under 14 years of age
- In the low season the Chapel of the Holy Trinity is closed on Mondays