Skip the line and tour one of the most important museums of Warsaw on a private guided tour. Learn about Jewish history in Poland and hear about present-day Jewish culture in the country.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Polish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point is in front of the “Pomnik Bohaterów Getta”, street Zamenhofa 11, Warsaw 00-001, Poland.Open in Google Maps ⟶