Sample traditional Polish food and enjoy local flavors. Try various dishes, appetizers, and desserts and get an interesting lesson about the customs, traditions, and history of Poland in a fun and tasty way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Please note that the golden rule of Polish hosts is to serve enough food to make a table collapse: you are advised to just eat breakfast and skip lunch
- In case one dish isn't available it will be replaced by another traditional one
- For the premium 5-hour tour, you need to choose between a beer tasting or vodka tasting in advance
- The tour takes place regardless of weather conditions