Follow the footsteps of Poland's greatest composer on this half-day tour from Warsaw to Zelazowa Wola. Visit the birthplace of Frederic Chopin. Enjoy a guided tour of the museum, and visit the fortified church in nearby Brochow where Chopin was baptized.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Meet your guide in your hotel lobby. They will be holding a sign with your name on it.
- Private group
Select participants and date