Let a passionate & engaging guide help you to discover the world’s most iconic art. Enjoy a 2.5-hour guided highlights tour of an eclectic mix of art of Renaissance artists, the French Impressionists and great American painters, all under one roof.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please bring valid photo ID
- A maximum of 8 people are permitted on each tour
- Semi-private tours require a minimum of 2 participants to run. If this is not reached, an alternative date or refund will be offered.
- The gallery may be subject to occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, guests will be provided with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1 hour from the tour starting time. In these cases the supplier is unable to provide refunds or discounts
- Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour
- Only handbags or small thin bag packs are allowed through security
- Some specific rooms inside the museum are subject to rules requiring quiet or restricted right to speak inside. In these cases your guide will provide the information about the rooms contents before entering the specific rooms where this rule applies
- Some collections may vary