Experience a whole different side of Washington, D.C. during this Monuments by Night Tour. Climb into an all-electric red Roadsters and tour the National Mall in style while enjoying the moonlit magic of the monuments, White House and Capitol Hill.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
12th and Independence Avenue SW, Washington DC (Smithsonian Metro Stop), at the base of the Department of Agriculture Building. Your guide will be holding an Urban Adventures signboardOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- As you will be outside, please check the weather and dress accordingly
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 4 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the child price. Children under the age of 4 are permitted to join this tour free of charge (but please note they will be required to sit on a parent's or guardian's lap due to limited space in the eCruiser). Please inform the supplier at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 4
- You will be in a small group of 7 passengers per vehicle plus the driver/guide. Multiple vehicles are available upon request.