Learn about the White Tower in Thessaloniki with a fascinating self-guided audio tour on your phone. Follow the riveting history of the White Tower and take in beautiful views from the top floor.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
• There is no meeting point. The self-guided audio tour is designed to start at the White Tower’s entrance (Thessaloniki 546 21). • The easiest way to get there is via bus to the White Tower stop (Bus line 39) and walking approximately 200 meters towards the White Tower.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- Admission fees for the White Tower are not included. This is a downloadable self-guided audio tour for your smartphone, accessible through the activity provider's app. No live guide will accompany you. No VR or AR is included
- Book per device to be used, not per participant
- An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS smartphone is required. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Mini 1st generation. You will need storage space on your phone (100-150 MB)