Spend your evening hunting the Aurora Borealis to ensure you experience this astonishing spectacle accompanied by a knowledgeable guide who will aid you in taking the best possible pictures of this phenomenon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- If the weather conditions do not allow you to see the Northern Lights, you can switch the date of your tour to the next available Aurora Hunting tour
- Please bring your tripod if you want to get some awesome shots of the Northern lights
- Please note that while the northern lights are always in the night sky, their intensity is dependent on solar activity. Skies free from clouds are necessary to catch a perfect view of the mystical northern lights. Thus, a successful Aurora view cannot be guaranteed
- Despite climate change, temperatures in the Canadian North can drop to -30C and colder. Choose adequate clothing (layers) and make sure to protect the uncovered parts of your body, especially your hands and face, when photographing
- Rental tripods are available
- Gratuities and personal expenses are not included