Enjoy one of England’s most picturesque regions on a full-day tour of the Lake District. Visit mysterious Castlerigg Stone Circle and Lakeland villages.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Due to Kirkstone Pass road closures, the tour will not visit Kirkstone Pass, Ullswater or Brotherswater on the following dates:
- March 6, 2023 - April 3, 2023
- June 5, 2023 - July 3, 2023
- September 11, 2023 for 2+ weeks
- March 1, 2024 - March 22, 2024
- These tours will still be running as usual but with a temporary diversion route; the duration of your experience will remain the same with another scenic visit added elsewhere
- Children must be 5 years or older
- There will be a designated lunch stop where you’ll be able to purchase lunch
- There are toilet stops on route
- Minimal walking is involved
- Vehicles are not currently wheelchair accessible