Travel to the stunning Yorkshire Dales and see quaint villages, the famed Settle to Carlisle railway, and Bolton Castle, where Mary Queen of Scots was a prisoner.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Please arrive early as the bus leaves on time
- This tour is unsuitable for children under 5
- All passengers must have their own seat
- There is space on-board for hand luggage. For anything larger there is luggage storage at the Windermere Tourist Information Center
- Timings may vary depending on traffic and weather
- Minimal walking is required but do wear sensible shoes and bring a light rain coat