Visit the Lake District in glorious detail on a fully guided visit. Take a boat trip on Ullswater and step back in history as you visit an ancient stone circle. Get to see England's tallest mountains.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 - 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- The weather can be changeable in the Lake District so please bring a coat and sensible shoes.
- All passengers, including children of any age, must have a seat purchased for them.