Experience a two-hour guided tour with a guide around the Centennial Hall, formerly known as Jahrhunderthalle. The program includes a visit to the Centennial Hall, the Japanese Garden and a pergola with a regional restaurant and water feature.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, Polish
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
At the main entrance of the Centennial Hall / Hala Stulecia.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Meeting point is the entrance to the Centennial Hall
- The Centennial Hall may be closed inside due to an entertainment event or concert. However, the museum of the Centennial Hall will be open.