Experience the Centennial Hall, a UNESCO world heritage site. Walk along the Oder river bank, and see the museum with the world’s biggest panoramic battle scenes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Your guide will be waiting for you in your hotel lobby with a sign with your name on it. Please be ready on time.
- Private group
Select participants and date