Experience the magic of Wroclaw, from its 13th-century cathedral on Ostrow Tusmski Island to the top of the Polish Hill. See the museum featuring one of the world’s biggest panoramic battle scenes, Wroclaw University’s lovely Baroque hall, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Panorama of the Battle of Raclawice Museum is closed on Mondays (October to April) and on Christian holidays
- Aula Leopoldina Museum is closed on Wednesdays
- Please indicate the language for your tour when booking.