Experience the beauty of Wroclaw with a private guide on a walking tour of the Ostrow Tumski and Old Town. Admire the historic monuments, marvelous cathedrals, and impressive buildings in Old Town with interesting history and facts.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian, Polish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet the guide under "Kolumna Chrystusa Króla", address: Plac Katedralny 14, Wroclaw (the Column is opposite of the building)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the synagogue is closed on Saturdays