Experience a romantic evening on the River Ouse. Enjoy a glass of wine on board the Floodlit Evening Cruise, after an evening meal at one of York’s many fine restaurants. Relax to the background music as you sail leisurely up and down stream.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 70 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
King's Staith Landing, King's Staith, York, YO1 9SN (across from the Queen's Hotel and outside the King's Arms and Lowther public houses). Nearest car parks: • St. George's Field car park (YO10 4AB) • Castle car park (YO1 9SR) From the train station: Turn left out of the station and follow the road under the city walls. Walk straight ahead onto Rougier Street, and turn left at the T-junction onto Bridge Street. Walk across the Ouse Bridge. The landing is down the steps on the right-hand side of the bridge, near the King's Arms pub.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- 2 of the boats are wheelchair accessible, the River Palace and River Duchess. The River Duchess also has a wheelchair accessible toilet. To confirm if you are sailing on the River Palace and/or River Duchess, please call the activity provider